Get the most out of your CDA dishwasher with our helpful hints…
- Scrape food residues away before loading your dishwasher to improve efficiency and ensure maximum results.
- Place hollow items face down in the basket to prevent them being left full of water at the end of the program.
- Use your delay timer to wash during off peak times, saving energy and reducing your utility bills.
- Test your water for hardness as this can have a detrimental effect on your dishwasher and its cleaning capability; use the softener adjuster on the WC600 accordingly.
- Place flat pans and platters around the sides of the baskets to allow complete detergent circulation.
- Always separate your stainless steel and silver, if they come into contact during a wash cycle a reaction may occur and the silver could become pitted.
For more dishwasher tips, click here.
RSS signupSign up to this blog's RSS feed.
Newsletter sign up
Allow users to sign up to our customer newsletter