Return/Collection Request 2020
To enable you to submit this form you will need the following information…
- Your account number
- Product serial number(s)
- Product material codes (As shown on your invoice)
- CDA Invoice number
- Date the product was received
Thank you for your cooperation
- All sections of this form must be completed. Failure to do so will result in the item(s) not being collected.
- Claims for damages must be reported within 48 hours of delivery & clear photos of any damaged items and/or packaging must be provided.
- All goods are returned to CDA for inspection only. Credit will only be given for goods where it can be reasonably claimed that they are of faulty manufacture or have been damaged on delivery.
- All returned goods that have been delivered correctly and in accordance with the client’s instructions must be returned in perfect condition & in their original packaging.
- CDA reserve the right to dispose of or return to the customer goods that have been returned not in accordance with CDA’s returns policy (at the customer’s expense and including an inspection charge).
- A restocking charge of up to 100% may be levied in some circumstances – see our terms & conditions for full details.