I need help with my warranty
Telephone: +44 (0)1949 862012 From Ireland only: 1-800-535556 Open 08.30 – 18.00 Monday to Friday Open 09.00 – 13.00 Saturday
The CDA product warranty
CDA appliances are covered by a 5 year parts and 2 year labour warranty for complete peace of mindCDA warranty registrations are managed by our service partner, UK Warranty. UK Warranty also provide and manage the CDA product extended warranties offering:
- Extended labour warranty plans, payable annually or monthly by direct debit, make protecting your appliance simple and affordable
- UK Warranty operate a UK call centre
|Standard Warranty||Registered within 60 days||Extended Labour plan (with UK Warranty)|
|No call out charges||2 year||2 years||Up to 5 years|
|Included spares (to be fitted by a CDA approved engineer)||1 year||5 years||Up to 5 years|
|Included Labour||1 year||2 years||Up to 5 years|
|UK based call centre||1 year||5 years||Up to 5 years|
|Technical Support||1 year||2 years||Up to 5 years|
|A replacement product if we cannot fix yours||1 year||2 years||Up to 5 years|
|Cover multiple appliances even if different brand (i.e TV’s)||N/A||N/A||Up to 5 years|
|Approved CDA engineers||1 year||2 years||Up to 5 years|
|REGISTER TODAY!||ACTIVATE NOW!|
Terms and conditions of warranty
- Parts are defined as mechanical/electrical parts only.
- Products registered outside of the 60 day period will receive 24 months parts and labour.
- Proof of date of purchase must be supplied.
- To qualify for free parts they must be fitted by a CDA appointed engineer.
- Any attempts to modify or repair a product by an unauthorised person will render all warranties invalid.
- A charge will be made for attending a reported fault that transpires to be due to misuse or mis-installation.
- CDA retains the right to invalidate the warranty in the event of physical or verbal abuse towards any member of staff.
- CDA warranties cover domestic use only – commercial use is not covered.
- Warranties in whole or part are not transferable.
- The provision of services under the warranty neither extends the term of the warranty nor sets in motion a new warranty period.
- The warranty period for spare parts fitted ends with the expiry of the warranty on the product as a whole.
- The warranty remains effective from the date of purchase.
- On the occasion that a product is over 2 years old and is considered to be beyond repair, or uneconomical to repair, then we will offer a replacement product and charge an appropriate monetary offset in respect of the period of use already enjoyed.
- Warranties apply in the UK and Southern Ireland only.
What is not covered:
- Transport damage for which CDA is not responsible.
- Improper installation and assembly.
- Improper use including where an product has been used in a non-domestic environment, or poor maintenance, or failure to observe the operating instructions.
- Faults due to accidental damage or misuse.
- Damage caused by the product coming into contact with unsuitable materials.
- Claims in respect of compensation for consequential loss, except where such liability is legally mandatory.
- Repair or replacement of any cosmetic or consumable parts such as bulbs, plugs, fuses, cables, filters and attachments, control knobs, flaps, container lids, handles, glass and wire shelves, rubber hoses, plastic door shelves and any accessories for example oven baking trays and shelves. These include any parts which have become worn, discoloured or damaged, including damage by incorrect use or cleaning.
- Damage to, or during, the replacement of any light bulbs or removable parts of glass and plastic.
- Gas leaks not related to a CDA product.
- TH100 & TH101 3-in-1 instant hot water tap are covered by a warranty for 2 year parts and 2 year labour.
|2 years labour, 5 years parts||2 years labour, 2 years parts||1 year labour, 1 year parts||None|
|Normal domestic sale and use*||✔|
|House of mulitple occupancy||✔|
|Semi-commercial (school domestic science lab or similar)||✔|
|Leisure & Marine, i.e static caravan or lodge (mains electric, natural gas or LPG)||✔|
|Leisure & Marine, i.e static caravan or lodge (non-mains electric)||✔|
|Commercial (care home, canteen, restaurant, public house or similar)||✔|
*Provided the product is registered within 60 days otherwise 24 months parts and 24 months labour.
Please request details regarding non-static vehicle and marine environment warranties and