For complete peace of mind this appliance is covered by 5 years parts and 2 years labour warranty.
Where to buy?
Enter your postcode below to find your nearest retailer.
HN6731FR Four zone induction hob
This model combines 2 separate induction cooking zones with an additional 'bridged' zone. This may be used either as two separate cooking zones or as one, larger cooking area to accommodate unusual pan shapes and sizes.
- Front control
- Electronic touch control
- 9 power levels
- Automatic pan detection
- Overheat detection
- Overflow detection
- Small object detection
- Pause/restart function
- Keep warm function
- Left zones bridging function
- Booster function on two zones
- 99 minute timer
- Time limit security system
- Easy clean surface
- Residual heat indicators
- LED display
- Safety key lock
- Auto safety switch off
- Rated electrical power: 7.1kW
- Mains cable: H05VV-F
- Front left: 160mm, 1.4kW, 2kW with booster
- Front right: 160mm, 1.2kW, 1.4kW with booster
- Rear left: 160mm, 1.2kW, 1.4kW with booster
- Rear right: 210mm, 2.3kW, 3kW with booster
- WEEE Category: 01