CDA Buying Advice – Recommended Serving Temperatures
Our dual zone wine coolers feature two separately controlled temperature storage areas so that you can simultaneously store red and white wine in your cooler. The ideal temperature for red wine is between 12°C and 19°C, while whites should be stored between 8°C and 12°C. Click here to view our wine storage guide.
Our range of wine coolers can be adjusted to any temperature from 5°C to 20°C so that you can follow the recommended storage guidelines specific to your type of wine.
Here is our rough guide on serving temperatures, to bring alive the flavours and enjoy the best that each has to offer through a CDA wine cooler:
- White wine: 6°C Champagne 7-8°C
- Sweet & sparkling wines e.g. Muscat 9-10°C
- Medium whites- e.g. Chardonnay, Chablis and Sauvignon Blanc 11°C
- Full bodied/oaked whites- e.g. White burgundy Red wine: 12°C
- Juicy fruity- e.g. Beaujolais 13°C for young Spanish or Portuguese wines 14°C
- Madeira 15°C
- Medium bodied- e.g. Chianti, Zinfandel 16°C
- Rioja, Pinot Noir 17°C
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Burgundy 18°C
- Rich, spicy- e.g. Bordeaux, Shiraz